- Dr. Karen Van Hoesen, MD, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Professor of Emergency Medicine, is responsible for reviewing and revising practices and policies that affect faculty equity, engagement, and satisfaction.
- To schedule a faculty consultation on concerns regarding behavior, inequitable treatment, and retention, contact any of the following Office of Facutly Affairs leadership members:
- Dr. Karen Van Hoesen, Associate Dean, Office of Faculty Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. JoAnn Trejo, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Office of Faculty Affairs at email@example.com
- Dr. Vivian Reznik, Faculty Director, Office of Faculty Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show additional content areas below