The Simulation Training Center is located in the lowest level of the Medical Education and Telemedicine Building (MET) on the UCSD School of Medicine campus.
Obtain directions to our facility on Google Maps and most GPS applications by using "UCSD Medical Education and Telemedicine Building" as a destination.
Parking / Transportation Information
A: Medical Education and Telemedicine Building (Location of the Simulation Training Center)
B: Parking Lot P602
C: Gilman Parking Structure
D: Osler Parking Structure
Parking / Transportation Options
Purchase a parking permit from one of the parking kiosks.
- Visitor Premium (VP) Permit:
$2 per hour or
$20 a day
- Parking is free on the weekends except where posted "Permit required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week".
Faculty / Staff Parking
- If you have a parking spot that has been reserved by the Simulation Training Center, you will receive additional instructions about the location of your spot.
- In the Google map above, there are A and B parking spots in the parking lots designated with flags B, C, and D.
- Parking is often hard to find, so strongly consider using the Shuttle Service.
Walking Directions from Parking Structures
Driving / Walking Directions - Gilman Structure
North side of the MET Building.
Driving / Walking Directions - Osler Structure
West side of the MET Building.
Once inside the MET Bldg Courtyard, take the stairs or elevator to the Lower Level (LL).
Use the stairs (shown here) or the elevators to access the Lower Level (LL) rooms.
Refer to the touch screen kiosk near the LL elevator doors to find your assigned room.
Click the "Today's Events" tab to see that days assigned rooms and activities.
The MET Lower Level Directory displays today's events and room locations.