How can I get my questions answered?
(For a specific course, look under "Support" for the appropriate quarter)
How can I get questionS answered DURING THE WEEK?
- During open hours:
- April and Steve hold regularly scheduled open hours in
their offices (1208 BSB) each week to answer questions or help organize
topics in their respective areas of expertise. Paul holds open hours in
the anatomy or histology labs. The open hour schedule is posted on the
Canvas Announcements for each core course. Most weeks, the open hours schedule is as follows,
but students should check the Announcements on Canvas for each course
for updates or changes:
- April - Monday 1:00 to 3:00 pm; Thursday 3:00-5:00 pm
in 1208 BSB
- Steve - Thursday 1:00 to 3:00 pm in 1208 BSB
- Paul - Tuesday/Thursday 2:00 to 3:00 pm in anatomy or histology lab
- By e-mail:
Paul respond to brief questions sent via e-mail.
How can I make a private appointment for more assistance?
You may make appointments by e-mail or in person with:
When making an appointment by e-mail, please include
four times that you are available and that do
not fall during:
- Scheduled core course lectures, conferences, or labs
- OESS open hours for that educator
- When coming to the OESS to make an appointment in person:
- If the door is open or the educator is alone in his/her office, feel free to knock
- If students are in the office (open hours or private appointments), please wait until the last five minutes or first five minutes of an hour to knock