How can I get my questions answered?
(For a specific course, look under "Support" for the appropriate quarter)
How can I get a "quick" question answered?
- During open hours:
April, Steve, Paul, and Nora hold regularly scheduled open hours in their offices (1208 BSB) each week to answer quick questions in their respective areas of expertise; the schedules are posted on the bulletin board in OESS and on the Q&A/Announcements Forum for each core course.
Nora respond to brief questions sent via e-mail.
During lecture breaks:
April, Steve, Paul, and Nora often attend lectures related to their areas of expertise and can be asked questions during the breaks between lectures.
How can I make a private appointment for more assistance?
You may make appointments by e-mail, telephone, or in person with:
When making an appointment by e-mail or if leaving a message on voice mail, please include
four times that you are available and that do
not fall during:
- Scheduled core course lectures, conferences, or labs
- OESS open hours for that educator
- When coming to the OESS to make an appointment in person:
- If the door is open or the educator is alone in his/her office, feel free to knock
- If students are in the office (open hours or private appointments), please wait until the last five minutes or first five minutes of an hour to knock