Dr. Tighe received her BSc (Honors) in cellular pathology from the University of Bristol, England in 1983. She earned her PhD in immunology at the University of Cambridge in 1987.
- Regulation, function and tolerance of autoreactive B cells
- Stimulation of the immune system by DNA, including mechanism of action and application to autoimmune disease and cancer
- Tighe H, Takabayashi K, Schwarz D, Van Nest G, Tuck S, Eiden JJ, Kagey-Sobotka A, Lichtenstein L, Spiegelberg H, Raz E. Conjugation of immunostimulatory DNA to the short ragweed allergen Amb a 1 enhances its immunogenicity and reduces allergenicity. J Allergy Clin Immunol, 106:124-34, 2000.
- Tighe H, Takabayashi K, Schwarz D, Marsden R, Beck L, Corbeil J., Richman D, Eiden J.J., Spiegelberg H, Raz E. Conjugation of protein to immunostimulatory DNA results in rapid, long-lasting and potent induction of cell mediated and humoral immunity. Eur J Immunol 30:1939-1947, 2000.
- Tighe H, Carson DA. Rheumatoid Factor. In Textbook of Rheumatology. 6th Ed. Kelley WN, Harris ED, Ruddy S, Sledge CB (eds) W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 2000.
- Widhopf GW, Brinson DC, Kipps TJ, Tighe H. Transgenic expression of a human polyreactive Ig expressed in chronic lymphocytic leukemia generates memory-type B cells that respond to nonspecific immune activation. J. Immunol. 172(4):2092-2099, 2004.
- Tighe H, Carson DA. Rheumatoid Factor. In Textbook of Rheumatology. 7th Ed. Kelley WN, Harris ED, Ruddy S, Sledge CB (eds) W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 2005.
More Tighe Publications via PubMed