As of July 1, 2018, the Health Sciences Sponsored Project Pre-Award Office (HS SPPO) is only responsible for the review, submission, award activation, and acceptance of NIH Individual NRSA Fellowships for the following applicants:
- Health Sciences Post-Doctoral Fellows (F32s); and
- Health Sciences Professional Degree Pre-Doctoral Fellows (M.D. or Pharm.D applicants or dual degree applicants (M.D./Ph.D. and Pharm.D./Ph.D)) (F30s).
Additionally, HS SPPO is the appropriate office for all Health Sciences NIH Loan Repayment Program (LRP) applications.
For single degree (Ph.D.) Pre-Doctoral fellowships:
- Please contact the Graduate Division.
- Pre-Doctoral (Ph.D.) fellowship applications are signed by Dr. James Soto Antony, Dean of Graduate Division.
- Applicants and departments should contact the Graduate Fellowship Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other Health Sciences fellowship and junior faculty applications, please contact OCGA for assistance or visit their website.