As of July 1, 2018, the Health Sciences Sponsored Project Pre-Award Office (HS SPPO) is only responsible for the review, submission, award activation, and acceptance of NIH Individual NRSA Fellowships for the following applicants:
- Health Sciences Post-Doctoral Fellows; and
- Health Sciences Professional Degree Pre-Doctoral Fellows (M.D. or Pharm.D applicants or dual degree applicants (M.D./Ph.D. and Pharm.D./Ph.D)).
Additionally, HS SPPO is the appropriate office for all Health Sciences NIH Loan Repayment Program (LRP) applications.
For applications submitted on or before July 2, 2018:
If your application was submitted with HS SPPO's assistance on or before July 1, 2018, then HS SPPO will continue to be your point of contact for post-submission materials as well as HS SPPO will assist you with your award negotiation, award acceptance, fund set-up, and so forth till your award closes.
Furthermore, if you received an award where HS SPPO was the office that assisted you, then HS SPPO will continue to be your point of contact for your award negotiation, award acceptance, fund set-up, and so forth till your award closes.
For single degree (Ph.D.) Pre-Doctoral fellowships:
- Please contact the Graduate Division.
- Pre-Doctoral (Ph.D.) fellowship applications are signed by Dr. James Soto Antony, Dean of Graduate Division.
- Applicants and departments should contact Michelle Monroy, the Graduate Fellowship Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other Health Sciences fellowship and junior faculty applications, for due dates on or after July 2, 2018, please contact OCGA for assistance or visit their website.