COVID-19 Updates

Visit UC San Diego's Coronavirus portal for the latest information for the campus community.

Grant Transfers

NIH calls a Grant Transfer a Change of Recipient Organization. Most are submitted electronically via the ASSIST module in eRA Commons, but a few are still submitted via paper. Please refer to the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) to determine which option is the correct option for you and your PI. 

To locate how you may submit your application, it is under the Activity Code, which is just below the Funding Opportunity Title, near the top of the FOA. 

+ Expand All


Show additional content areas below