|Health Sciences Academic Affairs||The Academic Affairs office provides oversight and assistance for academic appointments and advancement, faculty compensation, and interpretation of UC policies.|
|Academic Personnel Services (APS)||APS facilitates the recruitment, advancement and retention of a world-class, diversified faculty and other academic personnel.|
|Center for Executive Education||The Rady School of Management offers a number of programs for working professionals.
- Career development courses that develop and hone skills necessary for leadership and business successes
- Micro-MBA for UC San Diego Ph.D.’s, postdocs and graduate students
- Elevate Certificate Series which are strategic, adaptive, dynamic leadership courses
- Certificate Programs are offered for professionals to develop new skills and expertise to update their professional profile in order to advance in their careers
- Customized, high-impact development programs for key managers and executives
- Custom international programs for non-degree education and professional training for international businesses and higher-education student groups
|Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion||The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) works to ensure that the campus community is one of equal opportunity, where mutual respect and cross-cultural collaboration is fostered and open dialogue is encouraged. UC San Diego has many resources that support the recruitment and retention of historically underserved populations, deepen understanding and challenge misconceptions surrounding diversity, and develop proactive leaders who advocate for inclusion.
For additional information, please contact EDI at email@example.com.
|Office of Research Affairs||Research Affairs provides value-added services that help our scholars and scientists compete for, win, and administer grants; streamlines administrative processes; oversees key research collaborations; helps speed discovered to the marketplace; builds partnerships with industry and other institutions; and helps bring the next generations of researchers into our classrooms and labs. |
Physician Assessment and Clinical Education Program (PACE)||PACE is dedicated to the education of physicians and other health care professionals; the detection, evaluation, and remediation of deficiencies in medical practice; and assisting the medical profession in its quest to deliver the highest quality of health care.
- Assessment program
- CPD/CME education
- Physician Enhancement Program (PEP)
- Fitness for Duty evaluations
|UC San Diego Health Compliance Program||This office supports all UC San Diego Health employees and all those who act on behalf of UC San Diego Health in making decisions consistent with the Ethical Values and Standards of Ethical conduct.|
|UC San Diego Health Human Resources||Human Resources team supports the clinical, research, and academic missions through hiring, employee advocacy, employee development, manager support, and employee health and welfare benefits.|