The Policy and Resources section brings together other policy matters that apply to additional requests and processes, which the Academic Affairs office reviews. These policies are listed below.
- Leaves: Learn more about policies surrounding different types of leave available to Faculty and Academics.
- Conflict of Commitment: Review information about APM 025 and 671, which pertain to appropriate conduct regarding professional commitment to UC and other organizations.
- Recall to Active Duty (RTAD) and Emeritus Faculty: Learn more about policy surrounding post-retirement actions, such as Faculties' and Academics' returning to active duty, and requesting Emeritus status.
- Move Requests: Learn more about removals, including what they are, why they're necessary, and the process required for them.
- Layoffs/Separations: View specific policy pertaining to layoffs and separations, including when each would be appropriate and the steps required for each of them.
- Chairs/Deans Administrative Review: Access policy surrounding the 5 year review process.
- Voluntary Changes in Percent Effort: Access process and procedures regarding voluntary changes in percent time.