Visiting Professor Grand Rounds
This program offers monthly Faculty Lectures during the academic year focused on clinically relevant topics from a local or visiting professor. Two hours of CME credits are available for each lecture.
- The first hour is an open forum for discussion of cases. Please bring cases to discuss.
- Most recent lecture:
October 17, 2018, 5:30pm - 8:00pm.
- Visiting Professor: Stephen Y. Nakada, MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Topic: Urolithiasis 2018: What Matters, What Doesn’t
- Our annual Prentiss Lecture Series is funded by the San Diego Urological Society
- Location: UCSD Moores Cancer Center, 2nd Floor; Goldberg Auditorium.
Urologic Research Symposium
This year's symposium was "Connecting the Dots: Building Bridges for Better Research". It brought together representatives from the San Diego clinical, research and technology community together with the members of our UC San Diego Department of Urology. This year's event was held
October 4, 2019, at UCSD Moores Cancer Center in La Jolla, CA.
Urology Teaching Conferences are held weekly. Current schedule is for February 2020.
Questions? Please contact Adela Lopez at