Gifts to UCSD's Department of Surgery will help us find new ways to save lives through our research and educate surgeons for the future through our medical training programs. You can support these missions by making a much-needed and much-appreciated tax-deductible contribution.
You will choose how your gift will be used to benefit the UCSD Department of Surgery.
- You may make a general gift to the Department of Surgery as a whole, to be used for its greatest needs.
- You may support the research that a specific faculty member is performing.
- You may contribute to research in a particular disease, such as colon cancer, epilepsy, prostate cancer, or hearing disorders.
- You may make a gift to support specific clinical activities or needs, such as the organ transplantation program, rehabilitation programs for burn patients, or special equipment for performing delicate heart surgery.
- You may support the education of a new generation of highly-trained surgeons.
You may make a gift to us through multi-year pledges, outright cash or stock gifts, commemorative gifts, planned giving options (such as trusts and bequests), and endowed giving options.
The U.C. San Diego Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt organization designated by the Internal Revenue Service. Our Federal Tax ID number is 95-287-2494.