- Hand Surgery
- Brachal Plexus
- Vascular flow study in patients with T.O.S.
- Mirco vascular disease and vascular anomalies
The Use of Pulse Oximetry in the Evaluation of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Acute Regional Pain Syndrome: Early Treatment with Continuous Brachial Plexus Block and Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Braun, R.M., Shah, K.N., Rechnc, M, Doehr, S, Woods, N. Quantitative Assessment of Scalene Muscle Block for the Diagnosis of Suspected Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. J Hand Surg Am. 40: 2255-2261 Nov 2015
Braun RM, Rechnic M, Shah NK: Salvage reconstruction of failed interposition arthroplasty at the base of the thumb. Tech Hand Upper Extrem Surg. Dec 16(4):230-5. 2012
- Braun RM, Rechnic M, Shah, NK: Pulse oximetry measurements in the evaluation of patients with possible thoracic outlet syndrome. J Hand Surg 37:2564-2569, 2012
- Rechnic R: Complications related to carpal tunnel release. J Hand Clinics, 2003.
- Rechnic R, Fosburg R: Single anastomosis femoral arteriovenous shunt as recipient vessels for free flap reconstruction of a massive lumbosacral wound. Plastic and Recon 99: 1997
- Braun RM, Rechnic M: The retrograde radial forearm flap: Surgical rationale, technique and clinical application. J Hand Surg 20A: 1995