We have closed the application process for 2020-2021 fellowship year. If you are interested in applying for 2021-2022, please see below.
Please submit a cover letter, CV/resume, academic transcripts, application and letters of recommendation per the instructions below.
If completing coursework, you may submit your transcript upon the award of your degree. We also recommend that you apply for your CA RN license now as it will expedite the NP licensing process.
- Masters or doctoral degree in nursing (current or pending) from an accredited program earned within the 12 months preceding the start date.
- Current AHA (or equivalent) CPR certification
- Demonstrated excellence in scholarship, communication, leadership, problem resolution, and teaching.
- Graduation from an accredited program in the previous 12 months prior to the start date
- Current RN and NP licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- California furnishing license upon start
- ANCC certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner upon hire
- DEA license upon start
The application deadline for 2021-2022 is TBD. Once application and supporting documentation are submitted we will interview a select number of applicants. Clinical rotations start on November 1, 2021.
How To Apply
Complete the Application
Click below to download the application. Please include a cover letter and/or personal statement with your application. Only complete areas of the application NOT provided on your Resume/CV.
Price Application 2020_2021.pdf
- Cover Letter
- Academic Transcript
- Three (3) letters of professional recommendation, one from each of the following:
- A professor
- A preceptor
- A former/current supervisor
Please submit your application and supporting documents to Gaby Mejia at firstname.lastname@example.org
A select number of applicants will be invited for a personal interview.