The UCSD Department of Pharmacology at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine UCSD is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body and seeks an Assistant or Associate Project Scientist. Multiple opportunities for collaborative research will be available.
This newly established position will perform vital research, focusing on areas relevant to signal transduction, drug discovery, molecular specificity of therapeutic or environmental agents, drug disposition and action, structural and computational biology, cancer biology and inflammation. This position will utilize cell culture and animal model systems and apply advanced technologies available in the Department of Pharmacology.
Candidates must have a PhD and/or MD degrees and the ability to make original and significant contributions to a research program.
Appointment will be at Assistant or Associate Project Scientist level based on background and years of experience. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
San Diego, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Personal Statement with a Summary of Research Interests
- Statement of Contributions to diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our
Faculty Diversity site for more information.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information