From: UCSD Pediatrics <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:06 PM
To: _DOP_Faculty; _DOP_MSP; _DOP_Clinical Fellows
Subject: News Flash: Enterprise System Renewal (ESR) Update
Department of Pediatrics
Enterprise System Renewal (ESR) Update
In reference to the communication sent to faculty by the VCHS on 9/3/20 regarding the Enterprise System Renewal (ESR) transition:
The Department of Pediatrics recognizes this is a major conversion and has implemented the following:
· Trained over 60 administrative and other staff involved in purchasing, travel and reimbursement processes (including Rady admin support employees).
· The Sponsored Projects Team is rapidly coming up to speed and participating in super users groups to ensure we have the most up to date tools to best support faculty.
· Christine Moran is participating in the Campus wide Transition Workgroup to provide direction and influence the reports that need to be developed in order to provide you with accurate financial reports.
· Fund Managers were given access to FY 20 financial data on August 17th and are in the process of reconciling accounts. Please be patient with your Fund Manager as they work to ensure accurate and up to date reports are available as quickly as possible.
· Fund Managers may not have access to all accounts but will use general discretion in approving purchases.
· PLEASE remember to inform your fund manager at least two weeks prior to the proposal due date.
· Thank you for adhering to the new submissions guidelines found HERE:
· PI exceptions are now electronic and need to be approved PRIOR to the proposal submission.
· See HERE for the list of assigned Fund Managers
· See HERE for ESR Faculty FAQs
· See HERE for Systems Crosswalk (screenshot below)
Department of Pediatrics Communications: Debbie Taheri