Nutrition counseling is provided by registered dietitians with many years of experience working with infants, children and teens. Counseling includes nutritional assessment and individualized education designed to meet each family’s needs.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Basic nutrition for infants, children and teens
- Celiac disease
- Difficulties with eating/feeding/growing
- Eating disorders (anorexia and bulimia)
- Failure to thrive
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Heart-healthy nutrition/high cholesterol
- Ketogenic diets
- Tube feedings
- Vegetarian diets
- Weight management/obesity (*see below)
Talk to your physician about a referral to Rady Children's Nutrition Clinic. When it is part of your child’s medical management, it may be covered by your insurance. If not, you may pay with credit card or cash.
Call 858-966-5999, option 7 to make an appointment and determine your insurance coverage.
Learn more at the RCHSD website