A specialty match run by the National Resident Matching Program fills positions in the Pediatric Cardiology Training Program. The schedule of dates can be obtained from the NRMP website at http://www.nrmp.org.
Our timetable for the application process is as follows:
- Applications and CVs will be reviewed from – July to August.
- Interviews will be scheduled from September to October.
- Applicants apply electronically through ERAS.
- Graduate of a medical school located in the United States or Canada, accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME); or
- Graduate of a college of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA); or
- Graduate of an international medical school located outside the United States and Canada who holds a current, valid certificate issued by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates and holds a full and unrestricted license in the State of California to practice medicine or has received written notification from the Medical Board of California of approval to commence training in an accredited program in this state; or
- Graduate of a medical school located outside the United States who has completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME-accredited medical school, and who provides evidence of compliance with the licensure laws of the State of California.
Our program requires that applicants have completed three years of an accredited general pediatric training program. All fellows must be eligible to have a California medical license when starting the fellowship.
Show additional content areas below