Memory screening services
- Offered throughout the year in English and Spanish, for older adults with memory concerns, at our SMADRC and various community-based locations. We offer a resource room with individualized consultation from staff members to answer questions and provide information about memory and aging, Alzheimer's and related dementias, community resources, and research participation.
- View memory screening dates.
- Currents published three times a year and feature updates in research, projects, resources, and staff news. Readers learn about new clinical trials, research advances, innovative programs, and ideas for healthy aging.
- Gaceta EDAD is the Spanish language program newsletter of the Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Readers learn about newly enrolling studies, research advances, innovative programs, and ideas for healthy aging.
- Perspectives is a quarterly newsletter that was written for people with dementia that addresses the concerns, reflections, and coping skills of individuals with Alzheimer's or a related memory disorder. Although new issues are not generated, all archived issues are posted.
- View our Newsletters
- Open House
- Virtual Brain Blast Series
- UCTV Brain Channel: Alzheimer's Research
- Provides emotional support, education, and coping strategies for caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer's or related dementias as well as persons with a diagnosis of MCI or ADRD.
- Reading Resources
- Presentations to the Community