Each month, UC San Diego's IPATH and San Diego State University's Viral Information Institute will invite speakers with unique bacteriophage knowledge to speak on how research can be translated from the bench to the bedside. The seminar series will alternate each month between UC San Diego and San Diego State University campuses.
- The fourth Wednesday of each month at 3:00PM
- Location will alterante every month, between UC San Diego and San Diego State University
- To join the seminar series email list, SIGN UP HERE
Speaker: Justin Meyer, PhD
- Location: Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center, room FFB1, San Diego State University
- Date: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
- Time: 3:00PM (PST)
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Live streaming will not be available at this seminar
Visitor parking is available in Parking Structure 7. Directions are available here.
Parking at SDSU:
The closest parking structure is 7.
Paying for parking:
- Metered parking is also available
This content editing box is for the main content of your page.