The UCSD CCEP fellowship is a two-year ACGME accredited program, which provides comprehensive training experience in all aspects of clinical cardiac electrophysiology. Our fellows graduate from the UCSD CCEP program with extensive training in the management of patients with supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias, and implantable devices. Each year the program recruits two fellows. An additional year of research training in CCEP may be available at UCSD, but is not required.
- Applications to our CCEP program are now accepted through ERAS between July 5 and August 15
- Applicants must have completed 6 years of training in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases in ACGME accredited or equivalent programs prior to beginning CCEP training
- Interviews will be in September
- Due to the number of applicants who apply to our program, we currently can only sponsor foreign candidates with J-1 visas
- After their interviews, applicants will be ranked and accepted through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
Application Requirements for UCSD CCEP Program include:
- Personal Statement
- Three LORs, including one from current program director
Questions may be addressed to our Program Coordinator, Gini Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-246-2972.