As an overarching theme, we consider how cells adapt to diverse stimuli encountered during tissue growth, repair, and cancer.
We utilize a diverse range of in vitro and in vivo models and assays to examine cellular function and signaling, and we welcome new team members and collaborators from any discipline.
Several current projects include:
- Role of cell surface receptors in drug resistance and cancer stemness
- Cellular reprogramming pathways induced by stress
- Cell fate and reprogramming events in primary cells
- Identifying glioblastoma sensitivity to integrin antagonists
- Developing immunotherapy approaches for drug-resistant cancer