Learn how to use the natural healing power of food to rejuvenate yourself from the inside-out. This interactive 8-class series teaches a proven, practical and delicious way to not only support optimal health, but to fight and protect against obesity, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorders and cancer. Designed by nutrition researcher and preventive medicine physician Gordon Saxe, MD, PhD, lessons draw from nutrition science, epidemiology and time-tested principles (and delightful cuisines) from around the world.
- Class 1: The Five Pillars of a Healthy Diet
- Class 2: Create the Roadmap to Reach Your Health Goals
- Class 3: Naturally Achieve Your Ideal Weight
- Class 4: Tools to Balance Yourself and Your Plate
- Class 5: The Mind-Body-Food Connection
- Class 6: Anti-Inflammatory, Immune-Supporting Foods
- Class 7: Glowing Skin, Healthy Gut, Strong Heart, Brilliant Brain
- Class 8: Keep the Momentum for a Lifetime
- Understand the effects of dietary patterns on health and illness, and the common denominators of health around the world and throughout the ages
- Enjoy delicious, balanced, and easy-to-prepare whole-food, plant-based meals sourced locally with organic ingredients.
- Explore methods to get the best texture and flavor from more than twenty different types of grains and legumes.
- Learn the tricks to picking the perfect vegetables and fruits.
- Discover new food preparation skills and cooking techniques that draw out healing properties and most flavorful qualities of foods, herbs, and spices.
- Gain practical tips, customized tools, and menu plans to fit your unique lifestyle.
- Access hundreds of free, health-promoting, quick-and-easy recipes, course materials, nutrition handouts and interactive worksheets.
- Continue your experience through ongoing support network and tools.