- Current FMPH Staff Title – Staff Research Associate
- Has 13 years of experience, 7 with UC San Diego
- This candidate has a Master's degree in Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management.
- Has worked for over a decade in the field of public health and active living, which is a way of life that integrates physical activity into daily routines.
- Specializes in project management, network collaboration, journal supplement development, meeting logistics, conference planning/programming, and participant recruitment and clinical testing.
- Has worked with Drs. Sallis, Patrick and Hong
- Current Staff Title: SRA III
- Has 28 years of experience all at UC San Diego.
- This candidate has a Master’s degree in History of Science, Technology and Medicine.
- Has worked for the entire time in this department on cardiovascular epidemiology, as well as on psychiatric epidemiology, nutritional epidemiology, environmental health, and clinical trials.
- Specializes in research administration (including IRB submissions, annual reports such as RPPRs, setting up subcontracts, grant development, and budget oversight), data management (including QC of data entry, database creation and conversion), and data analysis in SAS (including simple statistics, chi-square, ancova, regression, logistic regression, cox models, and randomization), and the writing and editing of manuscripts and posters.
- Has worked with Drs. Criqui, Allison, Suarez, Stein, Bradley, Checkoway, Anderson, and Rock.
Staff members - To have your information to be posted, please obtain your supervisor's approval.
Hiring managers - For more information and/or their CVs, please contact Susan S. Madsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or x49511 and she will be happy to provide them to you.