Learn more about our
UCSD Medical Student Pledge Campaign:
We would be honored by your support for the general operating funds of the Student-Run Free Clinic Project to make a difference for underserved patients. The following represents a small sample of how your gift impacts care:
- $50,000 would provide care for 50 patients for a year.
- $30,000 would provide lab tests for 1000 free clinic patients for one year.
- $20,000 would provide medications, including insulin, for one year for 200 diabetic patients.
- $15,000 would provide diabetes test strips and meters for 300 diabetic patients.
- $10,000 would provide full dentures for 25 free clinic patients.
- $5,000 would provide ultrasounds for 60 women.
- $2,500 would provide needed transportation for 50 patients.
- $1,000 would provide needed medications for 10 patients for one year or provide immunizations for five patients.
Through the UCSD Foundation, a certified 501(c)3 organization with Federal Tax I.D. number 95-2872494, all donations to the Student-Run Free Clinic Project are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
Save the Date
Join us at our
2018 Gala Fundraiser! Celebrate with us at our 21st Birthday Bash!
April 24, 2018 at 6pm