Congratulations and Welcome to this year's incoming fellows!
• Combined UCSD/ SDSM Fellow|
• B.S. in Physiological Sciences- UCLA
• Medical School: College of Osteopathic Medicine at Touro University - California
• Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA
• Languages: English, Vietnamese, Spanish
• Interests/Sports Activities: Rugby, Basketball
Chau Bui, D.O.
Dignity Health Northridge
||• BS in Exercise Biology and BA: Psychology UC Davis|
• Chief Resident
• Interests: World Travel, watching NBA or playing pick up basketball. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo. Would love to be involved with the US Olympic Team.
William Collins, D.O.
U. Of Oklahoma- Oklahoma City
• B.S. in Biological Sciences- Environmental Toxicology- UC Riverside
• I was born in Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico and immigrated to the US when I was 8 years old. Since then I have lived in several places including Anaheim, Garden Grove, Riverside CA and also couple years in Salt Lake City Utah.
• My residency was in Family Medicine at UCSD and now will be here for another year as a sports fellow.
• My medical interests include Latino health, office procedures, Diabetes and of course Sports medicine.
• Martial arts of many sorts (boxing, karate, Judo, BJJ, etc.), spending time with my wife, hiking, playing games with friends, and attending church.
Uziel Sauceda, M.D.
UC San Diego
||•B.S. in Cellular Biology/ International Studies University of Illinois- Urbana-Champaign|
•Interests: Judo, Samoan Fireknife dancing, Circus Handbalancing, Juggling and Crochet
Jarrod Yamanaka, M.D. |
University of Minnesota
Hennepin County Medical Center