PACE faculty and staff may have the resources to create a customized program that suits the needs of a physician and/or organization. We will make our best effort to meet your request, or recommend another provider, based on available resources.
Types of custom programs available:
Leadership retreats, medical staff training, etc.
- Physician Well-Being Committee Bootcamp
- Interpersonal, Communication & Teamwork Skills
- Prescribing Practices
- Chart Stimulated Recall
- Identifying, Addressing and Managing Disruptive Physician Behavior
- How to Stay Out of Hot Water with Medical Boards
- Being an Effective Physician Leader
One-on-one workshops for individual physicians. CME accreditation is offered for an added fee if required.
- Supervising PAs, NPs, MAs, etc.
- Wrong-site Surgery
- Respiratory Infections
- Diabetes Management
Behavioral & Communication Examples:
- Inter-Personal Communication
- Cultural Competency / Sensitivity Training
- Team Communication
- Informed Consent
Grand rounds and other short talks.
- The "Aging Physician"
- Physician Wellness, Burnout Prevention, Depression Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- The Management of Disruptive Physician Behavior
- Professional Boundaries, Ethics and Professionalism
- Recognizing and Managing the Impaired Colleague
- The Effective Well-Being Committee
- How to Stay Out of Hot Water with the Medical Board
- Overview of the PACE Program and its program offerings