The Health Sciences - Technology Services Charge (HS-TSC) funds information technology services to faculty, investigators, and staff at UC San Diego School of Medicine and Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. These services include:
Service Desk Support
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist with any information technology issue or request
- Analyzes and resolves requests, or escalates to specific technology or application resolution, via phone, teleconference, or other mechanisms to provide status tracking, escalation, and quick resolution
Desktop, Computer/laptop, Shared Drive Support
- Procures and deploys desktop computers and laptops
- Maintains and updates all software, configuration, and patches of all computers
- Provides in-person assistance if the issue cannot be fixed remotely
- Manages communication platforms (e.g., Outlook, Microsoft Lync) and collaboration platforms (e.g. SharePoint)
Submit a ticket via our online portal.
Call x3-HELP or 619-543-4357
To request a new website or If you would like changes to an existing site, please contact Maddy Noble.