Welcome to the Faculty Research Support Team (FRST) within the Department of Family Medicine and Public Health.
The purpose of FRST is to support faculty in developing well-composed and competitive research proposals and manuscripts through a variety of services.
Type of support service is based on the time frame to sponsor due date. Please review the different options provided below:
If interested in receiving support for your upcoming proposal or manuscript submission, please complete the corresponding request form in the tabs below.
Steps to Request Proposal Support:
- Complete the FRST Proposal Support Request Form
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the submission and next steps for support
Steps to Request Manuscript Submission Support:
- Complete the FRST Manuscript Support Request Form
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the form submission and next steps for support
- HSSPPO has created a resource page for COVID-19 related updates and information for NIH application, submissions, and funding. Check out the page here.
Kuali Research will replace Electronic Proposal Development (EPD), effective January 2020
- To ensure a smooth transition to the new Kuali System, there are new proposal submission timelines, effective January 21, 2020.
- PIs should notify research administrators of their intent to submit proposals no later than 14 business days prior to the sponsor deadline
- PIs should complete the research questionnaire and certification provided by a Kuali Research notification link.
- May 2020: NIH has released new forms (Forms F) for both R01 and K99/R00 applications. The first standard deadline for these is in June 2020. Read the changes from Forms E to Forms F here.
- NIH Policy Reminder: NIH issued a reminder regarding the reporting of foreign activities through documentation of other support, foreign components, and financial conflict of interest. Review the reminder here.
- NCI announces mandatory minimum levels of effort (effective immeadietely). Review the changes here.
- NIH Biosketch
- NIH Other Support Templates
- NSF Biosketch
- NSF Current and Pending Support
+ Expand All
This content editing box is for the main content of your page.