Welcome to the Faculty Research Support Team (FRST) within the Department of Family Medicine and Public Health.
The purpose of FRST is to support faculty in developing well-composed and competitive research proposals and manuscripts through a variety of services.
NOTE: The FRST Coordinator will be away on maternity leave from 10/12/2020- 01/11/2021. Limited FRST services will be available during this time. For assistance or questions, please contact Randy Brooks, Associate Dean for Business Affairs.
Type of support service is based on the time frame to sponsor due date. Please review the different options provided below:
If interested in receiving support for your upcoming proposal or manuscript submission, please complete the corresponding request form in the tabs below.
Steps to Request Proposal Support:
- Complete the FRST Proposal Support Request Form
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the submission and next steps for support
Steps to Request Manuscript Submission Support:
- Complete the FRST Manuscript Support Request Form
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the form submission and next steps for support
- HSSPPO has created a resource page for COVID-19 related updates and information for NIH application, submissions, and funding. Check out the page here.
Kuali Research will replace Electronic Proposal Development (EPD), effective January 2020
- To ensure a smooth transition to the new Kuali System, there are new proposal submission timelines, effective January 21, 2020.
- PIs should notify research administrators of their intent to submit proposals no later than 14 business days prior to the sponsor deadline
- PIs should complete the research questionnaire and certification provided by a Kuali Research notification link.
- May 2020: NIH has released new forms (Forms F) for both R01 and K99/R00 applications. The first standard deadline for these is in June 2020. Read the changes from Forms E to Forms F here.
- NIH Policy Reminder: NIH issued a reminder regarding the reporting of foreign activities through documentation of other support, foreign components, and financial conflict of interest. Review the reminder here.
- NCI announces mandatory minimum levels of effort (effective immeadietely). Review the changes here.
- NIH Biosketch
- NIH Other Support Templates
- NSF Biosketch
- NSF Current and Pending Support
+ Expand All
This content editing box is for the main content of your page.