Welcome to the Faculty Research Support Team (FRST) within the Department of Family Medicine and Public Health.
The purpose of FRST is to support faculty in developing well-composed and competitive research proposals and manuscripts through a variety of services.
Type of support service is based on the time frame to sponsor due date. Please review the different options provided below:
If interested in receiving support for your upcoming proposal or manuscript submission, please complete the corresponding request form in the tabs below.
Steps to Request Proposal Support:
- Complete the FRST Proposal Support Request Form
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the submission and next steps for support
Steps to Request Manuscript Submission Support:
- Complete the FRST Manuscript Support Request Form
- Upon submission of the form, you will receive confirmation of the form submission and next steps for support
Kuali Research will replace Electronic Proposal Development (EPD), effective January 2020
- To ensure a smooth transition to the new Kuali System, there are new proposal submission timelines, effective January 21, 2020.
- PIs should notify research administrators of their intent to submit proposals no later than 14 business days prior to the sponsor deadline
- PIs should complete the research questionnaire and certification provided by a Kuali Research notification link.
- Updates to the NIH Grant Application Instructions are coming Spring 2020. Preview the changes here.
+ Expand All
This content editing box is for the main content of your page.