The Application Process
The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) offers 11 positions.
Our NRMP number is 1049110C0 and we are accepting applications only through the
Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
Your Complete Application Includes:
- ERAS Common Application Form (which should include):
- Personal statement
- USMLE results (MD & DO Applicants: Step 1 required for interview. Step 2 required prior to Rank List deadline)
- Three letters of recommendation (2 of which
must be SLOEs)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
Your ERAS application should be received by October 21, 2020 including all supporting documents (at least two letters of recommendation) to complete your file. Your file will be reviewed only after it is complete; interviews will be by invitation only.
Residency Interview dates for 2020-2021 are:
- November 17, 18, 23, 24
- December 1, 2, 9, 10, 15, 16, 21, 22
- January 5, 6, 13, 14, 19, 20, 26, 27