Training verification requests may be submitted to the UC San Diego Dermatology Residency Training Program by emailing email@example.com. Please include the name of the trainee and the years of training.
Please note that this site and related payment information is only intended for UC San Diego Dermatology Residency verifications.
- For verifications regarding UC San Diego Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For training verifications regarding UCSD/Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego Dermatology Pediatric Fellowship, please contact Patti Oden at email@example.com.
- For training verifications from any other UC San Diego department's training program, contact list can be found here.
- For employee or income verification, please find instructions here.
VERIFICATION FEES – FEE SCHEDULE
Due to the high volume of training verification requests, an administrative processing fee is applied to each post-graduate training verification for employment or licensure purposes. Please refer to the fee schedule below. If your institution requires an invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are still an active trainee/currently graduating UCSD Dermatology resident, we will waive verification fees for one verification, up to a maximum of two verifications, at which point fees would apply to all further verifications. Previously graduated trainees must follow the fee guidelines below.
- Standardized verifications that can be completed by program admin - $75.00
- This includes our standardized verification forms, standardized letters verifying training dates or good standing that can be completed by program admin
- Verification form filled out by Program Director and/or the form is required to be notarized - $100.00
- This includes Professional References
- Please note that notarization can add at least 3 additional weeks to form submission
We accept payment by credit card and check. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- If paying by check, please make the check out to UC Regents and mail to UCSD Dermatology Residency at 8899 University Center Lane, Suite 350, San Diego, CA 92122. Please allow our office at least two weeks after payment is received to complete and return the verification.
Please note that verification services are rendered only after payment is received by our office.