Thank you for your interest in an elective rotation at UCSD Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology. We do not have an official rotation, but we do offer a few one-week preceptorships under special circumstances. Please see below for application details.
To be considered for a preceptorship, please submit the following to email@example.com no later than Monday, March 18, 2019:
• Board Scores
• Letter of Recommendation from your Residency Program Director
• Proposed dates (we generally only precept May-August)
• Special circumstance (ie, ASDS preceptorship, WDS preceptorship, funded preceptorship, etc.)
• *Optional: Additional Letter of Recommendation from the surgical PD or a Mohs surgeon
• Applicant must be currently training in a domestic US ACGME-accredited Dermatology Residency Program. We cannot accept international rotators.
• Applicant must be entering the current year’s Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology match via SFMatch in order to be considered
Your documents will be reviewed and if we are able to accept you, we will contact you. If accepted, you will be required to submit a copy of your proof of liability insurance (at least $1 million per incident/$3 million per aggregate), medical school diploma, and your program’s ACGME Accreditation Letter. Also, UCSD requires a processing fee of $250 if all forms are received at least 30 days prior to the start of your rotation or $350 if less than 30 days.