Research Coordinator / Project Manager
- Public Health
- Informed Consent
- Patient Education
- MPH in Environmental Health, University of Minnesota
- BS/BS in Environmental Biology & Ecology, Winona State University
- Kim H, Bell E, Kim J, Sitapati A, Ramsdell J, Farcas C, Friedman D, Feujio Fuepe S, Ohno-Machado L. iCONCUR: informed consent for clinical data and bio-sample use for research. JAMIA September 2016.
- Kim J, Fnu V, Bell E, Kim H. Feasibility of the Rule-Based Approach to Creating Complex Pictograms. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2016;225:397-401.
- Bell E, Ohno-Machado L, Grando MA. “Who do I want to share my health data with? A survey of sharing preferences of healthy individuals.” Proceedings of AMIA Annual Symposium. November 2014. Washington DC.
- Bell E, Guijarro D, Kim H, Richardson A, Huh J, Wang S, Ohno-Machado L. Categorizing Clinical Data to Make it Easier for Patients to Indicate Their Data Sharing Preferences. AMIA Annual Symposium. November 2016. Chicago. (accepted)
- Jang I, Guijarro D, Quach J, Kim J, Kim H, Bell E, El-Kareh R, Ohno-Machado L. Does Health Status Affect Patient Preferences for Sharing Clinical Data for Research? AMIA Annual Symposium. November 2016. Chicago. (accepted)
- Kurtz R, Bell E, Kim H. “Exactly What Kind of Patient Data Do They Use in Research? :Analysis of Clinical Data Requests for Research.” AMIA Annual Symposium. November 2014. Washington DC.
- Rana A, Grando M, Wong M, Bell E. Informed Consent for Clinical Record and Sample use in Research. AMIA Joint Summit CRI 2014. San Francisco, CA.
- Bell E, Grando M, Ohno-Machado L. A pilot evaluation of patient data sharing preferences. AMIA Joint Summit CRI 2014. San Francisco, CA.
- Grando M, Johnstone E. informed CONsent for clinical record and Sample use in research (iCONS). NCBC Showcase 2012. Bethesda, MD.
- Boxwala AA, Barker J, Johnstone E, Gupta A, Qian X, Wong M, Ohno-Machado L. Electronic Capture and Management of Informed Consent for Research. CTSA Informatics Annual Meeting. 2011. Bethesda, MD.