UCSD Health Department of Biomedical Informatics
- PhD, Graduate Institute of Networking and Multimedia, National Taiwan University
- MS, Computer and Information Science, National Chao Tung University
- BS, Computer Science Information Engineering, National Cheng Kung University
Current Research Interests
- Blockchain Technology
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Tsung-Ting Kuo, Hyeon-Eui Kim, and Lucila Ohno-Machado. Blockchain Distributed Ledger Technologies for Biomedical and Health Care Applications. JAMIA, 2017.
- Tsung-Ting Kuo, Chun-Nan Hsu, and Lucila Ohno-Machado. ModelChain: Decentralized Privacy-Preserving Healthcare Predictive Modeling Framework on Private Blockchain Networks. ONC/NIST Use of Blockchain for Healthcare and Research Workshop, 2016.
- Tsung-Ting Kuo, Pallavi Rao, Cleo Maehara, Son Doan, Juan D. Chaparro, Michele E. Day, Claudiu Farcas, Lucila Ohno-Machado, and Chun-Nan Hsu. Ensembles of NLP Tools for Data Element Extraction from Clinical Notes. AMIA Annual Symposium, 2016.
- Tsung-Ting Kuo, Rui Yan, Yu-Yang Huang, Perng-Hwa Kung, and Shou-De Lin. Unsupervised Link Prediction using Aggregative Statistics on Heterogeneous Social Networks. ACM SIGKDD, 2013.
- Tsung-Ting Kuo, San-Chuan Hung, Wei-Shih Lin, Nanyun Peng, Shou-De Lin, and Wei-Fen Lin. Exploiting Latent Information to Predict Diffusions of Novel Topics on Social Networks. ACL, 2012.
- Tsung-Ting Kuo and Shou-De Lin. Learning-based Concept-hierarchy Refinement through Exploiting Topology, Content and Social Information. Information Sciences, 2011.
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) Use of Blockchain in Health IT and Health-related Research Challenge, Winner, UCSD DBMI Team, 2016.
- Best Dissertation Award from Association of Computational Linguistic in Taiwan (ACLCLP), Runner-up, 2014.
- Best Dissertation Award from Taiwan Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (TIEEE), Runner-up, 2014.
- ACM KDD Cup, Track 1 and 2 Champion, National Taiwan University Team, for Yahoo – Music Recommendation task, 2011.
- ACM KDD Cup, All-team and Student-team Champion, National Taiwan University Team, for LearnLab PSLC - Educational Data Mining task, 2010.
- ACM KDD Cup, 3rd Place, National Taiwan University Team, for Orange Telecom – Customer Relationship Prediction task, 2009.
- ACM KDD Cup, Co-champion, National Taiwan University Team, for Siemens – Breast Cancer Identification task, 2008.
Location: UCSD, ACTRI, 2W B3