Postdoctoral Fellow, NLM/NIH Clinical Informatics Fellowship, Division of Biomedical Informatics
- Oncolytic Viral Therapy
- Gastric Cancer
- Kelly KJ, Selby L, Chou J, Capanu M, Brennan M, Coit D, Strong V. Laparoscopic versus open gastrectomy for gastric adenocarcinoma in the West: A case-control study. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015. Epub ahead of print
- Kelly KJ*, Yoon S*, Kuk D, Qin L, Dukleska K, Chang KK, Chen Y, Delaney TF, Brennan MF, Singer S. Comparison of perioperative radiation therapy and surgery versus surgery alone in 204 patients with primary retroperitoneal sarcoma: A Retreospective Two-Institution Study. Ann Surg. 2015 Jul;262(1):156-62.
- Kelly KJ, Baumgartner JM, Lowy AM. Laparoscopic evacuation of mucinous ascites for palliation of pseudoymyxoma peritonei. Ann Surg Oncol. 2014 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
- Baumgartner JM, Tobin L, Heavey SF, Kelly KJ, Roeland EJ, Lowy AM. Predictors of progression in high-grade appendiceal or colorectal peritoneal carcinomatosis after cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy. Ann Surg Oncol. 2014 Aug 22. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kelly KJ, Weber SM. Cystic diseases of the liver and bile ducts. J Gastrointest Surg. 2014 Mar;18(3):627-34
- Medical School: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI; General Surgery, Department of Surgery, St. Vincent's Hospital, New York, NY.
- Fellowship: Department of Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY; Department of Gastroenterology, University of Manchester, Manchester, England; Department of Thoracic Surgery, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX.
- Undergraduate: Albion College, Albion, MI