There are many benefits consequent to working for the University of California, San Diego.
- Resident Benefits
- Satisfaction of being part of the University of California, which former President Garnder referred to as "one of the greatest centers of learning the world has ever known."
- Wonderful health care packages - coverage for you and your dependents inclusive of domestic partners
- Dental and optometric care
- Additional UC system benefits include inexpensive access to UCSD recreational facilities
- Reduced tuition for numerous UCSD courses
- Substantial discounts on computer hardware and software at UCSD Bookstore
The University of California, in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices; nor does the university discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, university programs and activities, including but not limited to, academic admission, financial aid, educational services, and student employment.
Inquiries regarding the university's equal opportunity policies may be directed to the campus compliance coordinator, 858/534-0195.