Physicians (MD, DO)
Airway/Lung Isolation Workshop
Point of Care Workshop
Online registration will close February 19, 2022
Advance notice of special needs and/or dietary restrictions is requested at least two (2) weeks prior to the activity start date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A refund of the registration fee, minus a $300 processing fee, will be allowed when requested in writing no later than February 1st . No course registration refunds will be issued after this date. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather or flight changes.
In the unlikely event that the course is canceled, UC San Diego is responsible only for a full refund of the registration fee and not for transportation, hotel accommodations or any miscellaneous expenses.
Paying by mail? Please mail checks to:
UC San Diego School of Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology
9500 Gilman Dr. #0898
La Jolla, CA 92037
Checks must be in US dollars and drawn on a US bank and should be made payable to UC REGENTS.
Everyone’s Health and Safety is our priority, we will be asking for the following during registration:
- Temperature check
- Government Issue ID (such as a driver license)
- Proof of vaccination (CDC card, link to vaccine provider)
- Negative PCR test, 72 hours prior to your arrival
- Social Distancing will be maintained during lectures, general sessions, workshops, and exhibit halls.
- Masks, gloves, and sanitizing stations will be provided for all workshop attendees.
- All UCSD Faculty and staff are fully vaccinated.