Radiation Medicine Shared Resource Services
- Irradiation of cells, cell lines, and feeder cells
- Clonogenic survival studies
- Whole or partial body irradiation of normal and tumor-bearing mice or rats
- Stereotactic approaches to tumor control studies in mice/rats
- Assistance with radiobiologic data interpretation, cell survival modeling (linear quandratic: n, Do), and radiation cell survival illustration
- Cells to be irradiated can be brought in tubes or dishes.
- Mice need to be brought over in covered beakers. (One-liter size covered with aluminum foil works well). No cages, please! 3-4 mice per beaker can be irradiated.
- Dose rate can be varied from .509 Gy/min. to 15.51 Gy./min.
|RM0001A|| Radiation Medicine (participating member) ||$ 75.91|
|RM0001B||Radiation Medicine (associate member/ other UCSD faculty)||$ 161.09|
|RM0001C||Radiation Medicine (non-university||$ 233.58|