Kelly A. Frazer, PhD
Pablo Tamayo, PhD
The major objectives of the Genomics and Computational Biology Shared Resource are to provide Moores Cancer Center investigators with high quality standard, cutting-edge, and custom genomics services and data analyses, as well as consultation on experimental design and training/education about genomic methods and bioinformatics.
- To provide expert consultation on experimental designs and analysis approaches of large-scale microarray and NGS datasets.
- To generate microarray and high-throughput sequence data in a cost-effective efficient manner with rapid-turn around.
- To perform intermediate analysis of high-throughput sequence data including, DNA variant calling, mRNA isoform calling, miRNA analysis and DNA methylation analysis using established pipelines.
- To analyze genomic data including tumor profiling for DNA somatic mutations, differential expression analysis, as well as network and systems analysis.
Institute for Genomic Medicine (IGM) Genomics Center
Campus Branch Location: Leichtag Family Foundation Biomedical Research Building, Room 172
Leader: Kristen Jepsen, PhD, 858-822-2754, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation for experimental design and assistance with project preparation
- Training and education (contact any of the resource leaders to be placed on mailing list for announcements)
IGM Genomics Center
- Illumina Sequencing
- PacBio Sequencing
- 10x Genomics Single Cell RNA Sequencing
- Library Preparation (DNA / RNA / small RNA)
- Sample QC
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer / TapeStation
- Genotyping Arrays
- Methylation Arrays
- Covaris Shearing
- Roche 454 Sequencing
- Fluidigm Access Array System
- Affymetrix Microarrays / Nimblegen Arrays
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer / Nanodrop
- IGM Genomics Center - Illumina HiSeq 4000, Illumina HiSeq 2500, 10x Genomics Chromium Controller, Illumina MiSeq, Pacific Biosciences RS, Illumina HiScan System, Covaris E220, Agilent Bioanalyzer, Agilent TapeStation, Roche Lightcycler 480, NanoDrop ND-1000, Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer