Join us at the Institute for Network Medicine to work on a project in any of the three transdisciplinary initiatives, The Center for Precision Computational System Network (PreCSN), HUMANOID Center of Research Excellence (CoRE), or The Consortium for Cell-Inspired Systems Engineering (ConCISE).
Benefits of Partnership
Partner with the Institute for Network Medicine and gain the benefits of:
• Consult: Bring us a problem (an unexplained side-effect, or a target that failed in Phase I-II-III clinical trial) and solve with us
• Collaborate: One-on-one with our world-class faculty members
• Embed a visiting Industry Fellow in our labs, or within HUMANOID Core.
• Recruit our students and trainees
• Participate in Industry-Academia Collaborative Research Agreements (Fast-track Innovation Zone Agreements)
• Access to Precision diagnostic tools and technologies
• Access to Novel Targets, Precision Biotherapeutics
• Access to commercialization engine with a lab-to-market focus