To place an order:
Please acknowledge the GlycoAnalytics Core if the data generated by the Core is used in publications.
BRF2 Room 4243
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0687
La Jolla, CA 92093-0687
Find us on campus in BRF2 (map)
Payment is due within 30 days of completion of services. Partial charges may accrue for long-term analytical projects.
- Include Request Form
- Detail analyses to be performed
- Estimate amount of material present
- Samples should be salt-free, deteregent-free and dried
Control ("Blank") samples
It is often desirable to include a control sample that closely mimics the composition of the sample matrix, especially if :
- environmental contamination by glucose/xylose polymers (from clothing and paper dust) is an issue;
- the sample is of low abundance;
- the sample preparation involves several steps.
As a rule, the GlycoAnalytics Core will provide data for positive and negative controls which reflect the analytical steps performed in the Core for no charge. However, blank samples provided by investigators to obtain optimal results from their analyses will be billed as an additional sample.