We currently do not have any jobs available. Please check back again at a later time.
We currently do not have any Internship positions available. Please check back again at a later time.
How To Apply:
- Apply online.
The UCSD Job Bulletin is updated daily.
The New Jobs category contains openings posted in the last 7 days.
- Review the UCSD Job Bulletin.
- Click a category, then job title for which you'd like to apply.
- Click Apply Here in the upper right corner of the job description page.
- First time users: Click Create a New Account.
- Returning users: Enter your user name and password.
- Enter all required profile/ application information. Click Continue Application.
- Upload or create a resume for the specific job you are applying for.
At this point you also have the option to upload or create your cover letter.
- Click Continue Application once you have attached your resume.
Remember your user name and Password to log in later.
For advice, assistance, or accommodations to help with the application:
- Visit the Campus Employment Office in Torrey Pines Center South, Suite 266 (map).
- Call the Campus Employment Office, (858) 534-6333.
After you submit your online profile/ application and resume, you can apply for jobs any time using the same information or by uploading new resumes for each specific job.
- Access, update and track the status of your application.
- Access your Profile/ Application:
Track the status of jobs:
- Go to My Profile.
- Enter your user name and password that you created in step 1.
- Go to My Profile. This gives you access to update any profile/ application information.
- Go to My Jobs.
- Click My Current Status.
- Status: Found directly under each job you applied for and updates automatically when your job status changes. Job status remains on file for 6 months.