Broad-based curriculum encompassing major areas of clinical research that:
- Can be completed in 1-3 years;
- Are comprised of
nine modules which are:
- Given over one academic quarter each
- Each course is designed to be given over one academic quarter and is comprised of 10 weekly, 2-hour periods of instruction which are given in the early evening (4-6). The regularly scheduled core classes are typically held from 4-6 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays at UCSD La Jolla Campus.
- Seminar series complement the modules and are given on Monday or Tuesday evenings from 4-7 Pm. Applicants are required to take one (2unit) seminar from Professional Development Series.
In order to accommodate the varying needs, we have incorporated a track system which permits flexibility while retaining structured modular instruction.
- Will involve a limited number of modules and is only for those who are interested in attending selected modules; can apply anytime but enrollment is based on space availability.
- Will commit to the entire eight module, two-year curriculum and will have receive course credit towards Masters degree in Clinical Research.
- Taking all CREST modules is equivalent to approximately 20 credit units which can be applied towards a
Masters degree in Clinical Research. Track II enrollees are required to elect if they plan to apply these credits towards the MAS degree after completing 14-16 credit units in the CREST program.
- Total units required for MAS degree: 40
Back to Prospective Students