DISC Announcements Upcoming Implementation Science Seminar - March 12th, 2021 at 12:00pm - 1:00pm PST.
We invite you to join us and learn about Configurational Comparative Methods (CCM) in D&I with speaker Dr. Edward Miech.
The presentation will build knowledge on:
- Distinguish configurational analysis from traditional, correlation-based statistical methods;
- Describe how CCMs work with factors instead of continuous variables, mathematically identifying configurations of conditions that are difference-makers to an outcome using Boolean algebra and set theory;
- eZoom registration: Describe implications of CCMs for implementation science.
Calling all DISC Members! Please complete the DISC Annual Evaluation here
to be entered to win a $25 gift card of your choice (Starbucks or Amazon).
Applications are invited for a for a Program Evaluator position to assist with a large-scale, statewide formative evaluation at UC Irvine. Click here for more information on the position.
Implementation Research Institute is currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 two-year fellowship opportunity! Deadline for applications for the 2021-2022 cohort: February 26th, 2021. Click here for more information on the position.
The School of Public Health (SPH) at San Diego State University (SDSU) seeks an Assistant Professor with expertise in Dissemination and Implementation Science (D&I) in public health with a focus on the Black, African American, AfroLatinx, African immigrant/refugee or African diaspora populations in the U.S. This new faculty member will join a vibrant faculty and school that offers degree programs for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral programs. See our website https://publichealth.sdsu.edu/ for more information, as well as the attached long and short ads.
- Research Scientist: D&I experience required. To apply, please submit materials here
- Research Associate (Rwanda): D&I experience preferred. To apply, please submit materials here
- Postdoctoral Fellow: D&I experience required. To apply, submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Data Manager: To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
UC San Diego DISC Monthly Newsletter Archives
Volume 1, Issue 1
Volume 1, Issue 2
Volume 1, Issue 3
Volume 1, Issue 4
Volume 1, Issue 5
Volume 1, Issue 6
Volume 1, Issue 7
Volume 2, Issue 1