UC San Diego Health Sciences International (UC San Diego HSI) is committed to strengthening relationships with its global affiliates and is constantly developing new ways to drive positive performance in each hospital. Training from UC San Diego HSI can range from nursing training to training for physicians and non-physicians.
To that end, UC San Diego HSI has developed the UC San Diego International Leadership and Fellowship Program – designed for chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, chief nursing officers and medical directors – to elevate leadership capacity and equip your organization to respond to increasing market pressure, rapid growth and constant change. All participants who complete the program receive a graduation certificate and become members of the UC San Diego HSI leadership alumni.
The UC San Diego International Leadership and Fellowship Program focuses on:
- Training local individuals to assume management of hospitals
- Distance learning and on-site training curriculum offered by the UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Teleconference mentoring for management with its UC San Diego counterparts
- Developing a long-term strategic plan for leadership development
- Providing consulting support to the new local management team