Doctor of Medicine (MD)
DURATION OF STUDY:
MODE OF STUDY:
- A degree in medical sciences with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 out of 4.00
- A proven proficiency in the English Language:
• Minimum Band 4 in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) OR
• A minimum score of 99 in the internet based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL - iBT) OR
• A minimum Overall Band Score of 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Application Forms are available from here:
http://perdanauniversity.edu.my/pu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pu-programme-application-form.pdfAlternatively, students can apply online at
In addition to the required documents stated in the application form, information on other documents required for the Doctor of Medicine program is available from here.http://perdanauniversity.edu.my/pu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/PUGSOM-Required-Documents-Apr2015.pdf
Perdana University celebrates and embraces diversity. International students are therefore important to the university. The International Student Unit ensures that the welfare and needs of international students are met.
International candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the entry requirements before applying.
Application is open throughout the year and will be processed for the immediate subsequent intake.
Upon an international candidate’s acceptance of the offer of admission, all application documents for Student Pass / Visa must be submitted to the University at least three months before the commencement of the program.