Preparing newly graduated physicians requires extensive training, with explicit connections between the best of sciences and clinical practice. This highlights the need for improved coordination and integration of didactic activities and the use of active learning.
Improvement of the training and learning environment necessitates the application of discoveries in every day clinical practice, where knowledge is transferred from bench to bedside. The success of medical education and training stem from the engagement of academia with learning communities, as well as humanization of medical education and practice.
UCSD Health Sciences International is your true partner to plan and develop post graduate medical education through:
- Evaluation of current training programs
- Assessment of training programs curriculum
- Assessment of programs policies and procedures
- Evaluation of goals and objectives
- Determination of the type of training programs needed
- Establishment of specialized residency training programs
- Establishment of fellowship training program
- Establishment of post graduate training benchmarks
This content editing box is for the main content of your page.