COMLEX Level 3 Application Material will be available to you at the
National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners website for the COMLEX
Level 3 exam.
When you go onto the website you will go through the steps below to
obtain the information you need for COMLEX Level 3 as follows:
- Review the Bulletin of Information. It contains the official policies
of the COMLEX-USA program that apply to your administration of the exam.
- Terms and Conditions
- Description of Examinations
- Registration and Scheduling
- Examination Administration
- Examination Scores
- Certified Transcripts
- Then register online
If you have questions regarding registration and/or scheduling after
accessing the web site, please contact the NBOME Client Services Office
at (866) 479-6828.
The exam is computerized and is scheduled on a Monday through Saturday
basis to be given at Thomson Prometric Testing Centers. There is one
Sylvan Center in San Diego as follows:
Thomson Prometric Test Center
5075 Shoreham Place Suite 180
San Diego, CA 92122
Phone: 858-866-2120 Site Code: 0526
For the most up-to-date list of Testing Centers in the state of
California, please refer to Thomson Prometrics website
- Read all of the application material carefully. Submit the application
- Fee required with application for processing will be submitted on-line
- Once your application is registered and eligibility status approved,
you will receive a Scheduling Permit.
- When you receive the Scheduling Permit, you will be able to contact
Thomson immediately to schedule the examination.
- The Scheduling Permit will specify your assigned eligibility period,
which begins immediately and extends for approximately 90 days, during
which time you must complete the exam.
- If you do not take the test within your assigned eligibility period and
wish to take it in the future, you must reapply, including submission
of new application materials and fees.