Considering the complexity of planning a medical meeting, where do you begin? We are here to help. From the initial planning to the final adjournment, our experienced meeting planners will do everything necessary to build a successful meeting. Whether your event is local, national or worldwide, intimate or sizable, didactic or hands-on, we know what it takes to execute a professional and successful meeting.
A sample of services that we offer:
- Assist with the educational planning process
- Coordinate design and promotional services
- Meeting site selection and negotiation with hotels and meeting spaces
- Help with the accreditation process
- Budgeting, review and payment of bills
- Provide any reconciliation/reporting required
- Identify, and interface with exhibitors
- Coordinate registration services
- Manage all logistical arrangements with speakers including travel, honoraria, audiovisual aids and syllabus materials
- Provide on-site staffing to monitor registration, exhibits, room set-ups, audiovisual aids and catered functions
- Organize themed receptions and speaker’s dinners including catering, travel, entertainment, etc.
- Provide expertise in the development of educational interventions (pre & post tests, case-based discussions) using an automated audience response system or other tools
- Develop strategies for solicitation of educational grants from pharmaceutical/medical supply companies
How can we help you? Contact Maureen Helinski Clarke at (858) 534-1302 or Helena Zandstra at (858) 534-3909.