Do you know what your attendees are thinking during a presentation? Are they engaged? Are they learning? We are here to help you find out. By presenting pre-generated questions, charts and graphics before, during and after a presentation, you will reinforce learning and retention and keep your attendees actively engaged. Asking the same set of content-based questions before and after the CME activity will provide you with outcomes data that measures actual changes in knowledge and competence.
Some benefits to using an audience response system are:
- Increase retention of learning key points
- Evaluate program effectiveness
- Make your program interactive and memorable
- Keep your audience more engaged, motivated and empowered
- Instantly confirm audience comprehension
- Improved outcomes reporting and analysis
How can we help you? Contact Jennifer Achsel at (858) 822-5907.