UC San Diego CME embraces the innovative culture of the UC San Diego Health System and has been an early adopter of technological advancements in the delivery of CME activities. We have invested significant time and energy streamlining our systems to create an efficient, effective and user-friendly process.
UC San Diego CME utilizes a web-based system for the management of accreditation applications and associated data. The platform enables a streamlined process for application submission, committee review, reporting and follow-up data submission.
UC San Diego School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians and was granted Accreditation with Commendation for a 6-year term in 2016.
The benefits of accrediting your meeting through UC San Diego CME are:
- ACCME accredited
- Trained and knowledgeable personnel
- Online and user-friendly accreditation application
- Online faculty disclosure submission
- Ability to save your progress, make edits and print your application from our online system
- Online documentation, tracking and reporting
- Comprehensive library of training tools and resources
Please view the
accreditation section for a comprehensive overview of the accreditation process.
How can we help you? Contact Alison Silvas (858) 822-4773.