Our proprietary online abstract management system automates the collection, review, selection, correspondence and printing of abstracts. Authors and reviewers access the user-friendly online system via a unique log-in and submit/review abstract(s) instantaneously. Once all submissions have been received and reviewed, the accepted abstracts are compiled for distribution to your audience. In addition, the system collects disclosure and conflict of interest resolution information required for activities offering CME credit. A seasoned abstract manager provides overall project management for your group and ensures that the entire process runs smoothly.
Some benefits to using the abstract management system are:
- Easy online submissions
- Centralized collection
- Online reviews, comments and scoring
- Unlimited number of abstracts
- Full technical support for you, your reviewers and authors
- Notifications and correspondence to authors
- Customizable and branded abstract books
How can we help you? Contact Maureen Helinski Clarke at (858) 534-1302.